System 8000 NG is a 58mm double glazed partitioning system that can incorporate various thicknesses and glass types to meet specification criteria.
System 8000 NG offers an aesthetically modern design, either as full glass partitioning system or integrated with drywall, to provide a mixture of drywall and glass.
- Acoustic performance options up to 45dB
Fire performance options up to 60/60 (integrity and insulation)
- Choice of glass joints including our revolutionary C-Joint
Deflection head allowing for ± 25mm movement and can also be specified for greater deflection
A full range of manifestation options
Overall width of head and base track 58mm
- Provides a seamless integration into drywall, to create a part glazed, part drywall partitioning system
- Integrates with SAS Metal Ceiling Systems
- Fully relocatable
- Offers a variety of head and base tracks to meet specification demands
System 8000 is finished with a polyester powder coating. Standard colours include RAL 9010 and RAL 9006, but can also be specified in over 200 RAL Colours.
A range of glass in nominal thicknesses, from 10mm to 12mm, is available including:
- Toughened and laminated
- Fire rated
- Electric privacy glass
Our 58mm Double Glazed system provides a range of standard and full height door options including:
- Frameless glass doors
- Framed glass doors
- Sliding glass doors
- Flush glazed doors
- Wood flush doors
1) Two part 58mm double glazed head channel to suit 10–12mm glass
2) Two-part 58mm double glazed base channel to suit 10–12mm glass
3) Two part deflection head channel with ± 25mm deflection suit 10–12mm glass
4) Slimline door frame
6) Timber door
SAS International are able to offer fire performance partitioning up to FD 60/60 (60 minute integrity and 60 minute insulation). A range of construction materials and builds can provide different fire performance levels, including 30/0, 30/30, 60/0, 60/30 and 60/60. The information and sections shown within this brochure are indicative of standard non-performance systems and all glass measurements are nominal. A further range of sections manufactured from timber and steel is available, depending on performance requirements. For further information, please contact a member of the technical team.
The System 8000 NG gallery can be downloaded here.
CAD downloads for System 8000 NG can be found here.